Welcome to WSIM 2022 | London, UK
Notification about COVID-19 Pandemic
WSIM 2022 is monitoring the situation with COVID-19 pandemic and is considering measures to ensure a safe environment for all participants. Meanwhile, aside from regular onsite presentation format (oral presentation), WSIM 2022 conference will also provide online platform (online presentation format) for participants who have difficulties to attend the conference physically due to the epidemic.
Read more about online attendance (Click)
2022 2nd International Workshop on Information Management (WSIM 2022) will be held in London, UK on December 2-4, 2022 as the workshop of AEIS 2022. WSIM is a premier, annual forum for researchers and scholars from multiple disciplines to come together to share knowledge, discuss ideas, exchange information, and learn about cutting-edge research in diverse fields with the common theme of information management.
The conference topics includes, but are not limited to: Business Strategy and Information Systems, Project Management, Management Information Systems, Information Systems Planning and Management, Adoption of Information Technology in Organizations, etc. Read more about the topics: (Click)
Welcome you to submit the abstract or paper!
Due to the global uncertainties and international travel restrictions caused by COVID-19 pandemic, WSIM 2022 organizing committees has made the difficult decision to postpone 2022 2nd International Workshop on Information Management to be held in London, UK on December 2-4, 2022. We are really sorry for the inconvenience may cause you.
WSIM 2022 welcomes paper submissions on innovative work from researchers in academia, industry and government describing original research work in advanced enterprise information system field. After a careful reviewing process, as the workshop of AEIS 2022, all accepted papers after proper registration and presentation, will be published into the AEIS 2022 conference proceedings as the special chapter, and submitted for Ei Compendex and Scopus index, etc.
- December 31, 2021. Notification! The submission deadline has been extended to February 10, 2022. Welcome you to submit the paper or abstract!
- August 16, 2021. Good news! Special thanks to Prof. Yanqing Duan, University of Bedfordshire, UK, and Prof. Shaofeng Liu, University of Plymouth, UK for agreeing to deliver the keynote speech for us. (Read more)
- August 16, 2021. Good news! Special thanks to Prof. Boris Delibasic, University of Belgrade, Serbia for agreeing to deliver the plenary speech for us. (Read more)
- June 21, 2021. Good news! WSIM 2021 conference has been held on June 18-20, 2021 successfully in full virtual style as the workshop of AEIS 2021. (Read more)
- April 11, 2021. Notification! The submission deadline has been extended to May 10, 2021(Final call). Welcome you to submit the paper or abstract.
- March 19, 2021. Welcome Dr. Bahjat Fakieh to join in our technical program committees. (Read more)
- March 6, 2021. Notification! The submission deadline has been extended to April 10, 2021. Welcome you to submit the paper or abstract!
Sponsored By Technically Supported By